Raise brand awareness while monitoring web traffic & metrics as your talents as an experienced Digital Demand Creation Manager is sought by an innovative EdTech platform to join its team. Your role will be to create, improve and maintain content creation, the company brand, public relations and organic social media in order to achieve business goals. The successful candidate must have demonstrable creative writing and strategic skills, at least 4 years’ relevant experience with a BSc. Degree in Journalism/Marketing or other suitable qualification, SEO, G Suite, basic HTML and web publishing, Social Media, be able to perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, this job is for YOU!
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Brand custodian architect of the brand, designing and deciding how the brand appears in conjunction with the CMO.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize site and content for SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar for blog posts and social.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g., copyright and data protection).
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- BSc Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in the industry.
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager.
- Hands-on experience with G Suite.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with Social Media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Digital, Demand, Creation, Manager
Posted on 07 Jun 19:03, Closing date 7 Jul